Friday, June 16, 2006


Call me 'Irresponsible'! - How do YOU define party? In the latest chapter of my favorite (where is that sarcasm font when I need it) work of literary greatness, the 'author' has a person who is HIV+ deep kissing another. Now, we all know HIV is not spread through casual contact but I looked and lo and behold, deep tongue kissing is not recommended for those who don't wish to spread HIV.

Plan for the day: edit like a hamster in a wheel. Revise my novel taking out the whole plot line of the court case.

Random thoughts: It's been more than a week since I sent an email to a person who had posted pretty insulting stuff on a private site suggesting that perhaps I should give up writing and take up cleaning her horse stalls. Then she publicly proclaimed herself to be an extremely nice person who didn't have a mean bone in her body. So why should I be surprised that she has not bothered to respond to my email?


No comments: